We recognise the importance of investing in the Ongoing training of our Staff. This ensures that our staff are equipped with the knowledge and ability to undertake our works professionally whilst also ensuring that high levels of Health & Safety are maintained at all times.
Staff Training Statistics
- Directly employed staff: 13
- Operatives holding CSCS Cards: All
- Asbestos awareness trained:- All
- First Aid Qualified:- 4 staff
- Site Supervisor Safety Trained Operatives:- 3 staff
- Site Management Safety Trained :- 2 staff
- PASMA Tower Trained Operatives:- 4 staff
- IPAF Powered Access Trained Operatives:- 3 staff
- Operatives with Public Street Works License:- 1 staff
- CPCS Excavator Qualified operatives:- 1 staff
Our on site delivery teams are some of the most respected local tradesmen in the industry with many years of experience and training behind them. Our friendly, customer focused management team offer the support and specialist professional expertise to take our clients concepts from planning to completion. Supporting our delivery teams both on and off site and affording our clients the reassurance that all aspects of the build will be carefully planned and professionally delivered to our exacting standards. Alongside our workforce, we continue to build upon close working relationships with local suppliers and specialist contractors who share our desire and commitment to provide industry leading performance. We are extremely proud of our People, and through our continual investment in staff training, our recognition for excellence and as a result of the value and respect which we place upon our staff, we have been able to attract and maintain an industry leading workforce.